Place four (or more) Basketball (NBA, US NCAAB, Euroleague, Eurocup, German Bundesliga, Spanish ACB and Italian Lega A) bets of at least £10 each in one day, and we’ll credit you with a £10 Free Bet the following day.
– You will need £40 in your Betway account to qualify for a free £10 bet.
– Place four separate £10 bets in-play at odds of 1.5 or greater.
– Safest time to place these bets is at the end of a quarter.
– These bets should be placed with Normal ‘Qualifier’ selected on the Bet Calculator.
– This bet can be placed with Free Bet ‘SNR’ selected on the Bet Calculator.
Terms and conditions
- Minimum stake per bet £10 (or customer currency equivalent, see below table).
- Customer must place 4 eligible bets in one day to qualify for a free bet.
- Both pre-match and in-play bets (or combination of the two) are eligible.
- Eligible bets can be single bets or single line multiple bets.
- Minimum odds of each bet must be at least 1/2 (1.50).
- The combined odds of a multiple must be at least 1/2 (1.50) to be eligible.
- Bets placed on markets with the same outcome in the same match will not qualify.
- No system bets will be eligible for this promotion (Lucky 31, Canadians, Accumulator-4 with 5 selections, etc.).
- Eligible Basketball leagues for this promotion are as follows: NBA, US NCAAB, Euroleague, Eurocup, German Bundesliga, Spanish ACB and Italian Lega A.
- Pre-season bets on NBA are not eligible for this promotion.
- Bets placed on enhanced price offers are considered alternative Markets and will not be eligible.
- One Free Bet per customer, per day.
- All bets needs to be placed and settled on the same day to be eligible for this promotion.
- GMT is used to determine which matches are settled on which day, with 07:59 the cut off point for the previous day’s matches.
- Any bets resulting in a void, push or cash out result will not qualify.
- In the case of a selection becoming void or pushed, the bet will be eligible as long as it has at least one standing selection with combined odds of 1/2 (1.50) or more.