Betway – Tennis ATP London
IMPORTANT – Betway have different rules to Betfair when a player retires from the match through injury. This can complicate matters so unless you are fully comfortable with this please do not attempt this offer.
Place four (or more) in-play tennis bets of at least £10 each in one day, and we’ll credit you with a £10 Free Bet the following day.
– You will need £40 in your Betway account to qualify for a free £10 bet.
– Place four separate £10 bets in-play at odds of 1.5 or greater.
– Safest time to place these bets is at the end of a set or at the change of ends.
– These bets should be placed with Normal ‘Qualifier’ selected on the Bet Calculator.
– This bet can be placed with Free Bet ‘SNR’ selected on the Bet Calculator.
Offer Terms –
- Minimum stake per bet £10 (or customer currency equivalent, see below table).
- Maximum Free Bet £10 (or customer currency equivalent, see below table).
- Customer must place 4 eligible bets in one day to qualify for a free bet.
- Eligible bets must be in-play bets only.
- Eligible bets can be single bets or single line multiple bets.
- Bets placed on markets with the same outcome in the same match will not qualify.
- Minimum odds of each bet must be at least 1/2 (1.50).
- The combined odds of a multiple must be at least 1/2 (1.50) to be eligible.
- No system bets will be eligible for this promotion (Lucky 31, Canadians, Accumulator-4 with 5 selections, etc.).
- Bets must only include singles or doubles matches at the following event: ATP World Tour Finals London.
- Bets placed on enhanced price offers are considered alternative Markets and will not be eligible.
- One Free Bet per customer, per day.
- Day refers to Greenwich Mean Time.
- Any bets resulting in a void, push or cash out result will not qualify.
- In the case of a selection becoming void or pushed, the bet will be eligible as long as it has at least one standing selection with combined odds of 1/2 (1.50) or more.