Ladbrokes – Sharp Shooter Double Winnings
Place a First Player To Score bet in any domestic league or cup match, or any European match involving a British team which is live on selected TV stations. If your winning First Goalscorer nets in the first 25 minutes, Ladbrokes will double the odds on the player on stakes up to £/€25.
• Wednesday 27th – Man City v Everton (Sky Sports 1 19:45)
• Important to wait for team news to be announced to make sure the player you are backing starts the game.
• Expect to take a bigger qualifying loss than normal on this offer as the potential winnings is a lot more than a standard free bet refund, so for a £25 bet I would say anything up to a -£5 loss will give you long term value.
• Find a first goalscorer bet (usually the favourite) where the Ladbrokes back odds and Betfair lay odds give you a qualifying loss of less than £5.
• This bet should be calculated using Normal ‘Qualifier’ selected on the Bet Calculator.
Terms and conditions
• Place a First Player To Score bet in any English or Scottish league or cup match, or European matches involving British teams (see term 2) which is broadcast live on TV (see term 3) and if your winning First Goalscorer nets in the first 25 minutes, we will double the odds for stakes up to £/€25.
• The offer applies to the following competitions: English (Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two, FA Cup, League Cup); Scottish (Ladbrokes Premiership, Championship, League One, League Two, Scottish FA Cup, Scottish League Cup); plus Champions League and Europa League matches involving British teams and selected Euro 2016 Qualifiers.
• The offer is available for live fixtures on the following channels, from competitions outlined in Term 2, provided First Player To Score betting is available: BBC (all channels) ITV (all channels) Sky Sports BT Sport Eurosport
• This offer is available from the time we offer First Goalscorer prices on the eligible matches. Offer is only on matches played from Saturday August 1st 2015.