NetBet will refund your first losing bet in the new year, with a bonus of up to £25 for any sports bets placed between the 1st and 4th of January.
- You MUST OPT-IN to qualify for this offer.
- You must make sure your qualifier bet is done with Free Bet ‘SNR’ selected on the Bet Calculator for this offer to be risk free.
- Should be calculated using Free Bet ‘SNR’ selected on the Bet Calculator.
- We advise using odds over 4.0 to maximize your profits.
- If your Qualifying bet wins you are done with this offer and have made an instant profit.
Bonus Bet (Should your Qualifying bet lose)
- If your Qualifying bet loses you will receive your £25 Bonus cash within 72 hours.
- The Bonus cash will need £75 worth of wagering at odds of 1.6 or above before it becomes real withdrawable cash (You must complete this rollover within 7 days of receiving your Bonus cash)
- Should be calculated using Normal ‘Qualifier’ selected on the Bet Calculator.
- The following markets DO NOT count towards wagering – Over/Under and Forecast/Tricast.
Terms and Conditions
- Players must opt in using the register button before 23.59 (GMT) 04.01.16 to receive their bonus. Failure to do this, or failure to adhere to the other terms and conditions, will result in the bonus not being credited.
- Only pre-live single bets on sporting events during the 1-4 January 2016 are eligible for this promotion.
- Players can receive up to £25 in bonuses on the first losing bet placed and settled during the 1-4 January 2016.
- Only your first losing bet of the year will be considered for this promotion.
- Players will receive their bonus within 72 hours of the promotion ending.
- Your bonus will be available to use for 7 days upon receiving it.
- You must complete rollover on the bonus within 7 days of receiving it. If the rollover is not completed, any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
- Customers must roll over their bonus (x3) on sporting events with odds of at least 1.60 (for combination/system bets, each selection must also be with odds of at least 1.60) before being able to withdraw the bonus amount.
- If you still have rollover to complete on an existing bonus, you must clear it meeting the specific wagering requirements of that bonus, before completing rollover on your next bonus.
- The bonus balance will be removed in case of a withdrawal request before the completion of the wagering conditions.
- Forecast/Tricast bets on horse racing DO NOT count towards rollover of the bonus.
- Single bets placed on any type of Handicap or Under/Over markets will not contribute towards completing the rollover. However, Combi bets can include all bet types as long as the minimum odds are respected for each individual selection.
- Only players from the UK are eligible for this promotion.
- Cancelled bets will be excluded when bonuses are calculated.
- Bonus abusers will be excluded from any bonuses given.
- NetBet Sport reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer at any time.